- Doctorate (Ph.D., Th.D., STD, D.Min. or equivalent), appropriate teaching and professional experience.
- Work with students in MDiv and MTS programs, including candidates for chaplaincy and candidates for ordination to priesthood.
- Strongly preferred Spanish-English bilingual.
- Roman Catholic.
- With demonstrated multicultural understanding, shown in research and scholarship, and professional experience in pastoral ministry.
- Knowledge of Christian and Catholic tradition and practice, particularly the Franciscan tradition.
- Teaching component, two (2) courses plus supervision of ministry placements per semester.
Applicant will be expected to participate with other faculty and ministerial professionals in Ministry Seminar I-IV, and meet with supervisors of student placements. The applicant must be able to structure programs following professional and Church norms for ministry preparation. The position requires full participation in the academic, pastoral, and communal life of the school, including student advising, liturgical participation, and committee responsibilities. FST has a strong commitment to diversity and seeks a broad spectrum of well-qualified candidates.
Applications will include: cover letter, c.v. and three letters of recommendation.
Deadline for applications: February 15, 2016
Send application to: email@example.com
Franciscan School of Theology
4050 Mission Avenue
Oceanside, CA 92057